Hardware Functional Safety Engineer
Posted 1 week ago
Role & Responsibilities
- Development of Functional Safety HW technical solution according to ISO 26262-5.
- Provide Functional Safety evidences according to ISO 26262-5.
- Incorporate Functional Safety into all relevant processes for Hardware Design.
- Support leadership, culture and competence for Functional Safety in Hardware Engineering.
- Create, foster and sustain a safety culture that supports and encourages the effective achievement of functional safety at hardware level.
- Develop Hardware Safety Requirements to be implemented in the Hardware Design.
- Perform Hardware Safety Analysis (FMEDA, HW FTA, HW DFA).
- Support design/verification Hardware team in verification and testing of functional safety HW implementation.
- Provide Safety reviews for Hardware safety work products.
- Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Strong Knowledge of the ISO 26262-5.
- Experience in electronics development at hardware level in the automotive industry (or similar).
- Experience in development according to ISO 26262:5.
- Experience in supporting safety audit, safety assessment (desirable).
- Experience in the development of HW Safety Requirements and HW Safety Analysis like FMEDA, HW FTA and HW DFA.