- Design of modular and discrete power circuits of DC/AC converters for motor drive applications.
- Design of gate drive circuits for power MOSFETs and IGBTs.
- Design of sensing circuits for motor drive applications (current, voltage and temperature).
- Design of front-end converters (Rectifiers and PFC circuits) for grid connected motor drives.
- Design of protection circuits of power converters (shoot-through, overvoltage, over current, over temperature).
- Design of battery protection circuits (battery disconnect contactor, reverse polarity protection, …).
- Design of MCU circuits for control of power converters’ circuits (crystal selection, crystal loading capacitors, input/output pin protection, power supply decoupling, pull-up, pull- down resistors).
- Design of galvanic isolation circuits (optical and magnetic).
- Design of linear and switched mode power supplies.
- PCB Design of MCU circuits and power converters.
- Simulation of power converter circuits, MCU circuits and power supplies.
- Building and testing of power converters, MCUs and power supplies.
- Hardware safety analysis of power converters and control circuits.
- Basic design of thermal management systems for power converters.
- Bachelor or Master degree of (electrical power engineering, electronics or mechatronics). Master degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in design of control electronics and/or power converters.
- Deep understanding of the operating principles of the control electronics and power converters.
- Mastering of PCB design using Altium designer.
- Mastering of circuit simulation using LTspice and/or Simplis.
- Mastering of MATLAB programming.
- Mastering of system modelling using Simulink.
- Experience in automotive powertrain systems architecture and design
- Experience in usage of requirements management tools (e.g. Polarion)
- Experience in compliance to automotive SPICE process reference model
- Experience in developing and managing requirements traceability
- Experience in optimization of power consumption of electric motors and pumps
- Experience in functional safety compliance according to ISO26262
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|