- Location can be either in Cairo or Alexandria, with preference to Alexandria residents.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- In general, Very competitive packages.
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the email title until Dec 6th 2018
- Works in Automotive/Medical/Industrial or similar safety critical domains.
- Owns the whole process for functional safety compliance within the project.
- Interfaces with customers and suppliers for functional safety.
- Develops Safety Plans and is responsible for the monitoring and control of activities to achieve the required safety level.
- Works with R&D teams across Software, Hardware and Systems domains to align safety activities.
- Can take technical architectural decisions to guarantee safety compliance.
- Leads and supports the safety analysis activities.
- Builds the safety case and defends it in front of auditors and assessors.
- Graduate of Computer/Electronics/Mechatronics or related Engineering Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in development/management of embedded/control systems.
- Previous experience in project management / team leadership is highly recommended.
- Previous experience with functional safety, even if in other domains (e.g. oil & gas, railways, etc.), is a plus.