Brightskies is willing to hire multiple functional safety engineers at different levels of experience. Multiple interesting opportunities are there to grow your career in the very special field of automotive functional safety.
- Job Description:
- Development of concept phase safety requirements on an item and functional levels according to ISO26262 part 3
- Development of hazard analyses and evaluation of the item failure modes under, hazards and ASILs different driving scenarios
- Development of safety analyses (FTA, FMEA, DFA, etc) on software, hardware, and system architectures
- Evaluation of hardware quantitative metrics according to ISO26262 part 5.
- Development of safety concepts on different levels for systems, hardware, and software designs
- Guidance and support to develop processes for compliance with ISO26262
- Additionally, for safety managers, develop safety plans, safety cases, and defend the safety case rationale in front of customers and partners
- Additionally, for safety Experts, coach, guide, and support safety engineers on application of the above activities, develop safety concepts for new and untraditional items, propose and innovate new methods and activities to achieve functional safety.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in automotive functional safety (ISO 26262) is the best, yet candidates with experience in functional safety of other domains (Railway, Medical, Nuclear, etc) are welcome to apply and the relevance of their experience will be evaluated within the interviewing process.
- General experience in automotive systems development, embedded systems development, and control systems development is required
- Structured, logical, and critical thinking are the main assets for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory
- experience in Automotive process standards (eg: ASPICE).
- experience with requirement management tools (eg: Polarion, Jama or DOORS)