- Development of concept phase safety requirements on an item and functional levels according to ISO26262
- Development of safety concepts on different levels for systems, hardware, and software designs
- Development of safety analyses (FTA, FMEA, DFA, etc) on software, hardware, and system architectures
- Evaluation of hardware quantitative metrics according to ISO26262 part 5.
- Implementation of software safety activities according to ISO26262 part 6
- Guidance and support to develop processes for compliance with ISO26262
- Defend the safety case rationale in front of customers and partners
- 2-6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in automotive functional safety (ISO 26262) is the best, yet candidates with experience in functional safety of other domains (Railway, Medical, Nuclear, etc) are welcome to apply and the relevance of their experience will be evaluated within the interviewing process.
- General experience in automotive systems development, embedded systems development, requirement management tools, safety analysis tools and control systems development is required
- Experience in embedded systems development according to a well-established quality management system (e.g Automotive SPICE) is required.
- Structured, logical, and critical thinking are the main assets for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory