- Development of concept phase safety requirements on an item and functional levels according to ISO26262.
- Development of safety concepts on different levels for systems, hardware, and software designs.
- Development of safety analyses (FTA, FMEA, DFA, etc) on software, hardware, and system architectures.
- Evaluation of hardware quantitative metrics according to ISO26262 part 5.
- Implementation of software safety activities according to ISO26262 part 6.
- Guidance and support to develop processes for compliance with ISO26262.
- Defend the safety case rationale in front of customers and partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Electronics, or Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent combination.
- +2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in automotive functional safety -ISO 26262- or similar standards IEC61508.
- Hands-on experience in the development of safety analyses (HA&RA, FTA, FMEA or similar).
- General experience in automotive embedded systems development.
- Experience in requirements development and breakdown across different domains (System, SW and HW).
- Requirement management tools (DOORS, Polarion, Jama), safety analysis tools (APIS IQ, Medini). and Architecture development tools (Enterprise Architect or similar).
- Experience in embedded systems development according to a well- established quality management system (e.g Automotive SPICE) is required.
- Aware of the SW architecture design principals and SW safety architecture patterns.
- Structured, logical, and critical thinking are the main assets for this job.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are mandatory.