- Define the acceptance criteria for software related system requirements, allocate them initially into the software functions/features based on the feasibility analysis.
- Collect, Analyze, Derive software requirements from system and customer requirements and define the test criteria per requirement.
- Coordinate, lead, document the customer meetings, negotiate and propose new solutions to the customers based on the feasibility analysis.
- Define the software operational states based on the system main state machine.
- Communicate Software Requirements after alignment and agreement with stakeholder (SW Arch – SW Dev -SW Tester).
- Ensure traceability and consistency of software requirements and implement the requirements KPIs.
- Manages, Reworks and Maintains the software requirement specification via ALM tool.
- Development of Stakeholder-Baseline Requirements, Compliance-Matrix and deviation list.
- Participate to software architecture definition and reviews
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 3+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Excellent experience in Software Requirements Engineering according ASPICE of mechatronic-systems (e.g. auxiliary systems), subsystems (e-motor, Inverter)
- Very good experience in related Tools, e.g. ALM-Tool (Polarion)
- Ideally knowhow about Software Architecture and UML tools ( e.g Enterprise Architect)
- Good knowledge (preferred to be with working experience) of the V software development life cycle
- Good knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as LIN and CAN communications, J1939 ; UDS protocols.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
Soft Skills Requirements:
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Detailed Oriented, able to Clarify and Paraphrase with excellent communication skills.
- Dedication to knowledge sharing with his/her team members.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required, Spanish is a plus
Following will be considered as a plus:
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Good understanding of the requirements of automotive systems.
- Good knowledge of ASPICE 3.1 and ISO26262.
- Polarion’s previous experience is a plus
- Good Knowledge of Safety analysis methods