Job Description: This includes but not limited to:
- Integrate the embedded software including application and basic software components.
- Manage the different branches, submodules, and merge with upstream repositories.
- Integrate the software components continuously.
- Define the software integration strategy.
- Improve the software integration process
- Prepare the software delivery package to the customer.
- Interface and handle the communication with System, safety, and HW team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 10+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Experience in AUTOSAR software integration.
- Strong ability to support in software architecture development of onboard motion systems using Enterprise Architect.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE3.1 and ISO26262.
- Experience in analysis and bug fixing.
- Excellent knowledge in CAN, UDS, GIT, and J1939 protocols
- Excellent knowledge in software integration testing and software validation.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members.
- Excellent ability to provide inspection reviews of software architecture.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Excellent English language (spoken and written) is required.
- Understanding of the requirements of Automotive Systems.
- Knowledge of Safety analysis methods.