- This includes but is not limited to:
- Design and develop software for automotive systems.
- Develop and manage software requirements.
- Participe to software architecture definition and reviews
- Execute different software testing and analysis activities.
- Qualify software components according to ISO26262-8.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 0-3 years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Good knowledge of hardware Sensors, Actuators, and software embedded system concepts and architecture.
- Good knowledge (preferred to be with working experience) of the V software development life cycle
- Good knowledge of in-vehicle networks such as LIN and CAN communications, J1939 & UDS protocols.
- Good Knowledge of UML.
- Good understanding of the embedded software build process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution. Strong problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability and ease with using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Dedication to knowledge sharing with his team members.
- Excellent communication skills with other teams and the customer.
- Candidates should have the flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required
- Good knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Good understanding of the requirements of automotive systems.
- Good knowledge of ASPICE 3.1 and ISO26262.
- Good Knowledge of Safety analysis methods