- Development and analyses of HV system power electronics requirements and validation plan development.
- Development and analyses of HV systems physical functions, in vehicle tests and at test benches.
- Design and analyses of Electric vehicle HV and LV power distribution networks.
- Perform Electric Power Load Calculations.
- Analyses of fault tolerances, reliability, and manufacturing matrices
- Modelling, developing, and testing power electronics systems, including the development of test and validation plans at all levels up to full vehicle
- Test and validate vehicle control strategies and communication protocols including CAN
- Development of activities related to the Functional Safety (ISO 26262)
- Validate manufacturing, assembly, and service feasibility
- Development of component requirements and documentation
- Validate electric vehicle components per defined engineering requirements
- Interfaces with systems engineering for integration of existing and\or new electric components in the entire system
- Provides recommendations to Applications and Systems engineers for proper utilization of High-Power Electric components
- Participate in the sourcing process and manage engineering relationships with suppliers
- Monitor the process of assembly of HV systems.
- Execution of test cases on HV components using lab measurement devices in a test lab environment.
- Experience with manufacturing processes is a plus.
- BSC of Engineering with 3 to 5 years of experience in Electric/ Electronic/Electro mechanic/control systems or similar.
- Full understanding of Electric Vehicle.
- Knowledge about Battery Management Systems.
- Vehicle harness design using CATIA electric or similar tools .
- Electric circuits design and simulations experience.
- Electric control operations knowledge.
- Electric Machines modelling and analysis experience is a plus.
- Matlab/Simulink modelling knowledge.
- Experience in using canoe.
- knowledge of communication protocols (CAN).
- knowledge of V-cycle.
- Knowledge about Iso26262 for Functional safety
- Ability to work in lab environment using scopes, DC programmable loads, automated test benches.