- Building and maintaining tools, solutions, and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Work with open-source technologies as needed.
- Developing automation tools to ensure scalability and high availability of our services.
- Automates the provisioning of environments for DevOps Toolchain
- Configures, tunes, maintains, and installs applications systems and validates system functionality
- Monitors and fine tunes applications system to achieve optimum performance levels and works with hardware teams to resolve issues with hardware and software
- Develops and enables continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) for DevOps Toolset
- Utilizing development pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Puppet or other tools as appropriate.
- Working with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes, or other technologies.
- Scripting and automating system tasks to reduce manual repetitive work.
- B.Sc. in Computer and/or Communications Engineering or similar degree that provides a strong knowledge of computer science.
- Years of Experience: 1 – 2
- Basic Qualifications:
- Very good knowledge of Linux/Unix based systems.
- Basic understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages [bash – python].
- Good knowledge of Containers [Docker]
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools [Gitlab]
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities & problem-solving skills.
- IP Networks Fundamentals.
- We are looking for candidates who are smart, passionate, hard workers, with high ability of self-learning and who feel comfortable working on the edge of the unknown.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Candidates are ready to travel 50% of the time in the GULF region.
- Experience in configuration management tools [Ansible, Puppet].
- Experience in containers orchestration [kubernetes]
|Job Category||Advanced Computing, HPC|