- Designs and develops software for automotive systems.
- Develops and manages software requirements.
- Takes different architectural discussions to improve performance, safety, and quality.
- Plans and executes various software testing and analysis activities.
- Executes various software safety activities according to ISO26262.
- Performs different software integration activities.
- Manages development environment and toolchain.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Engineering /Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education/experience is required.
- 10+ years of Embedded Software Development Experience
- Excellent knowledge of hardware Sensors, Actuators, and software embedded system concepts and architecture.
- Experience in software development with the V software development life cycle.
- Very good experience in-vehicle communication protocols such as CAN/CAN-FD/LIN and diagnostic protocols such as UDS & J1939.
- Good Knowledge of UML.
- Excellent understanding of the embedded software building process (compiling, linking, programming, etc.).
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot issues to resolution, Strong problem solving and root causes analysis skills.
- Experience in using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, and oscilloscopes.
- Excellent ability to coach and support team members on unit testing and integration testing activities.
- Flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Excellent communication skills in the English language (spoken and written).
- Excellent knowledge of AUTOSAR.
- Excellent understanding of power train, battery management, and auxiliaries.
- Good knowledge of Tessy.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Excellent knowledge of ASPICE 3.1 and ISO26262. Excellent Knowledge of Safety analysis methods.