CAV Data Architect
Alexandria, Giza-Smart Village
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Development of data management software architectures for Connected Autonomous Vehicles (CAV)
- Design interfaces and detailed data flows between system components in both vehicle and infra-structure systems
- Explore the use of state of the art hardware processing platforms to enable real-time processing of high bandwidth data streams
- 2+ years of experience developing software architectures.
- Good overview of SW architecture and design patterns, preferably in driving automation and / or connected vehicles.
- Good overview of multi-processing/threading in Linux environments
- Good overview of data transfer protocols and acquisition, data format, and data traceability.
- Code versioning and configuration management.
- Very Good knowledge of Python, C++, C and CMake.
- Strong knowledge of Linux Operating System.
- Good knowledge of ROS (specially ROS 2)
- Good knowledge of SysML/UML and related architecture modeling tools.
- Autonomously working from prototype to release steps.
- Ability to work in an agile environment.
- Knowledge in different hardware accelerators including GPUs, FPGAs and others is a plus.
- Knowledge in Intel OpenVINO and OneAPI platforms is a plus.
- Deployment experience related to AD/ADAS domain is a plus.
|Job Category||Automotive, Autonomous|