- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory
- German language is a plus.
- Relocation to Germany is required for the project duration.
- C++ software development in a SCRUM environment
- Develop of key algorithms of vision, machine learning, sensor fusion, dynamics, drive strategy and robotics
- Test and verify software in close collaboration with the client
- Keep close relationship to project managers, customers and other teams
- Graduate of Computer/Electronics/Mechatronics or related Engineering Degree
- 3+ in development of embedded systems or Industrial domain or general SW development is a must. Ideally in the automotive industry.
- Minimum 3 years experience in C++ 11 or 14 programming including STL
- Extensive practical experience with various platforms and libraries like Boost, OpenCV & ROS applications
- Knowledge in embedded system using Linux, QNX, GeniVi, Multicore and Open Source development
- ISO26262 experience is a big plus
- Autosar experience is a big plus
- Experience across different activities in V cycle including Design, development, and testing activities.
- Experience in development and management of system requirements is highly recommended
- Able to learn new skills in new technical domains.