- Design, code, test, and debug software solutions for customer projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues throughout the product life cycle.
- Support engineering team to deliver software projects on time, within budget, and with quality.
- Provide technical documentation reflecting any software or system implementation details (i.e., functions specs, user guides, manual, release notes, as-built specs, flowcharts/diagrams/UML, etc.)
- Integrate into software project team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering or equivalent combination.
- +2 years of relevant experience.
- With the following Knowledge and skillset:
- Radar basics
- Real-time signal data transfer protocols and acquisition, data format, data traceability
- Software architecture, design patterns, multithreading
- Autonomously working: from prototype to release steps
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Good communication
- Quality: unit testing at least, TDD.
- TI: CCS, Debugging, mmWave SDK, IPC, MultiCore, LVDS, sysbios, pin muxing
- Matlab: OOP-like using classes, GUI, scripting, data visualization
- Data streaming: TCP/UDP, network dump debugging
- Code versioning: SVN, Gi
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|