We are looking for BI Developer who will be generally assigned to create and manage BI and analytics solutions. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. The successful candidate will work closely with our software design and development team. Job Description:
- Has the ability to translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools and dashboards visualizations).
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (as MicroStrategy or SAP BI or Cognos)
- Create OLAP cubes to store multidimensional data.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Evaluate and compare between various BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate BI platforms to other systems.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct the required analysis of the different data sources.
- Create visualizations and reports as per requested in the customer’s projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering or related field.
- 2-4 years of proven experience as a BI Developer and Familiarity with BI technologies.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL queries and procedures.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members or clients’ team.
- Ability to manage the assigned tasks and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing requirements.
- Ability to take initiative and be innovative.