- Gather and evaluate user requirements to develop Concepts for user-friendly automotive Human-Machine interfaces (Screens) and realize them in detailed user interfaces
- Create independently user experiences design artifacts such as personas, wireframes, and flowcharts
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop and maintain design systems and style guides over the product development lifecycle and design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, icons and widgets.
- Import and visualize different driver assistance / self-driving information like HD maps, surrounding objects, predicted path, etc.
- University grads in related fields are welcome. It is a plus if you hold a university degree in User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Interaction Design, Communication Design, or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in related UI/UX topics. (Exceptionally skilled last year students who have been doing related freelancing job for 2+ years are also welcome)
- A big plus is your knowledge about automotive UX, Google Android (Automotive) operating system, and software development in general
- Strong experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud application suite
- Advanced knowledge about responsive layout techniques and using them confidently in your design files created in Sketch or Figma
- familiarity with rapid prototyping tools like ProtoPie, Framer, Adobe XD or similar3
- Very good communication skills in English (spoken & written) are a prerequisite, German is a plus
- Knowledge and /or experience with Mapbox and HD maps is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience with streetscape.gl OR VisGL OR deckGL is a plus.