- Develops safety requirements on vehicle, system, hardware and software levels
- Supports the functional safety activities on the system level
- Supports in the development of complex embedded system architectures, specially automotive systems (e.g. Autonomous driving systems, electrical and hybrid vehicle systems,..etc)
- Develops hazard and safety analyses on system, hardware and software levels
- Develops functional and technical safety concepts and requirements
- Reviews and verify customer compliance with ISO26262 and guide customers to actions needed to close gaps
- Support in the selection and setup of processes and tools for functional safety compliance
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering (Power, communication, computer, or electronics) /Mechatronics / Industrial Engineering, or related Engineering Degree.
- 3 +years of experience working on mechanical /electrical / electronic systems or any other relevant felids like electrical power, electronics, communication, industrial, oil & gas, railways, aerospace and others
- Embedded systems and experience across different activities in V cycle including Design, development, and testing activities would be a plus.
- Experience in development and management of system requirements would be a plus.
- Candidates should have flexibility to travel for work in different places inside or outside Egypt.
- Very good English language (spoken and written) is required.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|