- Responsible for customer requirements analysis.
- Responsible for systems safety analyses.
- Participates in system architecture development.
- Develops different levels of system and safety requirements.
- Responsible for system modeling and automatic code generation on tools like Matlab/Simulink and other similar tools.
- Responsible for customer interface to collect required info, communicate technical issues, and present deliverables to technical leads/ management on the customer side.
- Grad of Electronics/Mechatronics/
Biomedical/Automotive/ Aerospace Engineering.
- MSC or Ph.D. in relevant topics is a plus.
- Experience range is 3-10 years in Electric Drive Systems (inverter + motor + gearbox). As the number of years increases, the experience should be more relevant.
- Experience in System Modeling, Simulation, and Automatic code generation using Matlab/Simulink or similar tools. Experience in Embedded coder/TargetLink is a plus.
- Good analytical skills are a must.
- Experience in using one or more requirements management tools is a plus ( e.g DOORS, Polarion, …etc).
Experience in system requirements analysis and development is required.
|Job Category||Automotive, Embedded|