- OS Setup on large scale – Different versions of Linux for several projects
- File systems and management platforms set up in a High Availability mode
- OS Performance Tuning
- Monitor and Maintain infrastructure
- Will need to work with Client System Admins to resolve any Infrastructure issues
- Design, develop and maintain infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Help Application Engineers debug issues
- Document the setup in detail.
- B.Sc. in Computer and/or Communications Engineering or similar degree that provides a strong knowledge of computer science.
- Very good knowledge of Linux/Unix based systems
- Good understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages [bash – python].
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities & problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of IP Networks.
- We are looking for candidates who are smart, passionate, hard workers, with a high ability of self-learning, and who feel comfortable working on the edge of the unknown.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Candidates are ready to travel 50% of the time in the GULF region.
- Good knowledge of Virtualization technologies (i.e VMware)
- Good knowledge of Cloud Computing platforms/technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure,…
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools (i.e Ansible, Puppet)
|Job Category||Advanced Computing, HPC|