- Develops high-performance technical computing applications in the areas of Oil and Gas exploration techniques.
- Designs new software tools, and refactors existing tools, to take advantage of object-oriented structures and software architecting best practices.
- Develops and implements algorithms which exploit high performance compute clusters.
- Works with department analysts to develop new algorithms and processes to extend tool capabilities.
- Works both independently and on small teams; interacts with program office and global customers.
- Contributes to technical reports, user documentation, regular status reports, and other presentations to disseminate findings, guidance, and technical information to as wide an audience as possible.
- B.Eng. Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Related Discipline.
- Proficiency in C and/or C++ programming language or any other OOP languages.
- Proficiency in one or more of the popular scripting languages such as Python, Julia, or R.
- Proficiency in one or more of the parallel libraries/languages such as MPI, OpenMP, OneAPI and CUDA.
- Deep understanding of software design, programming techniques, and algorithms.
- Decent level work experience in developing algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent Command in English written & verbal.
- Hardware/Software Architecture
- High Performance Computing
- Data Science
- Numerical solvers and/or numerical methods e.g. Finite Difference/Element/Volume Method.
- Basic knowledge of Containers [Docker]
- Basic knowledge of version control
- Basic knowledge of CI/CD tools
|Job Category||Advanced Computing, HPC|