- OS Setup on large scale – Different versions of Linux for several projects
- File systems and management platforms set up in a High Availability mode
- Performance tuning and benchmarking for several HPC components.
- Will need to work with client’s system admins to resolve and troubleshoot issues
- Design, develop and maintain infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Assist system engineers in debugging any issues
- Install, configure and automate HPC applications Document any setup for any HPC component in details
- Provide professional user support across different projects
- B.Sc. in Computer and/or Communications Engineering or similar degree that provides a strong knowledge of computer science.
- Very good knowledge of Linux/Unix based systems
- Good understanding of programming concepts and scripting languages [bash – python].
- Excellent troubleshooting capabilities & problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of IP Networks.
- We are looking for candidates who are smart, passionate, hard workers, with a high ability of self-learning, and who feel comfortable working on the edge of the unknown.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Candidates are ready to travel 50% of the time in the GULF region.
|Job Category||Advanced Computing, HPC|