- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality and follow the company development process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with hands-on working experience 3+ years within a development team.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, and creating quality products is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and how to deal with interoperability on different devices.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries.
- Familiarity with Android Studio.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of Kotlin is an asset.