- Maintains rapport with customers, managers, and employees by arranging continuing contacts; researching and developing new services and methods; setting priorities; resolving problem situations
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating administrative policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating developments to management.
- Schedule in-house and external meetings
- Manage and order office supplies
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or in-person)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Manage overall office operations by ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Answers and direct telephone calls, monitors and direct incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail for pickup.
- Handles incoming and outgoing shipping and receiving activities, including FedEx and UPS shipments.
- Greets visitors to the office and direct visitors to the correct location
- Directly supervise janitors
- Coordinates the use and organization of office space.
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- 3+ years working experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
- Self-directed and able to work with minor supervision.
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.