- Location can be either in Cairo or Alexandria, with preference to Alexandria residents.
- Fluent English skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening are mandatory.
- Flexibility of travel inside and outside Egypt on business trips is required.
- In general, Very competitive packages.
- Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job code in the email title until Dec 6th 2018
- Develops Adaptive AUTOSAR software components.
- Goes through the full V cycle from SW requirements down to coding and up to Software testing.
- Configures and integrates adaptive and classic AUTOSAR software components.
- Graduate of Computer/Electronics or related Engineering or Computer Sciences Degree.
- Very good knowledge of the AUTOSAR classic and adaptive software architectures.
- Different levels of experience are required (Engineer: 1+ years of experience, Senior Engineer: 3+ years of experience) in development / testing of embedded software, experience in AUTOSAR is mandatory for senior engineers.
- Experience across different activities in V cycle including Design, development, and testing activities.