- Visualize the raw data coming from different automotive sensors like: camera, radar and LIDAR in 3D Environment.
- Visualize the output of the perception environmental model in 3D Environment.
- Visualize different kinds of HD maps like open drive maps using gaming engines.
- Build 3D graphical assets for traffic participants and road infrastructure.
- Develop animations showing the complete vehicle’s environment localized on HD maps, showing planned vehicle’s trajectory in specific scenarios
- Encapsulate the output from the above work into a representative showroom of technology.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 0-3 years of experience, (fresh graduates with proven skills are welcome to apply)
- Proficiency in C++, C# and Python.
- Knowledge of building libraries and APIs.
- Experience with gaming engines: Unreal, Unity or equivalent. [animation, GUI styles, user session management, and textures]. Experience with 3D modeling and graphics pipeline.
Points that can be considered as a plus:
- Experience with VR development
- Understanding of UX/UI Design Processes.
- Experience with game physics
- Knowledge/experience with ROS 2 and automotive sensor data formats.
- Experience with game optimization.
Note: In all points requiring experience above, freelancing experience will be considered as