ADVANCED COMPUTING SERVICES
Having a solid experience in HPC hardware; we design, implement and provision
HPC clusters using commercial and open source tools. In addition, we do HPC applications management
including installations ,integration of applications with cluster’s job schedulers and applications
optimization in parallel environments.
Installation & Deployment
Seismic Data Processing
- Extensive experience with supermajor & NOCs throughout North
Africa, Europe and Middle East.
- In-house R&D team for high-end technologies and software
- Proprietary seismic data processing algorithms.
- Scalable hardware and access to Cloud.
- Joint R&D projects with major technology providers
- Code optimization: Pre-stack time migration speedup more
than 10x and reverse time migration speedup more than 7.5x
- Brightskies developed a standalone Pre-Stack Time Migration
module as it converted legacy Fortran code and converted it
to C++ code with added parallelization achieving 40% speedup
over the legacy code achieving a further a speedup of 10.2x
speedup due to algorithmic optimizations in the calculations
of travel time.
- Velocity Model Building
- Brightskies developed a standalone Reverse Time Migration
module as it has developed and optimized RTM with snapshots
based on recent compression technique to achieve a speedup
of 2.2x compared with traditional RTM with compression
utilizes state-of-the-art 3D NAND and 3DxPointdisks.
- Using RTM with random boundaries propagations eliminates the
need of storing memory snapshots and enhances the run time
- Optimizing next generation RTM by integrating variable grid
- Staff has delivered over 50 projects all over the world, and
has processed over 60,000 sqkm of 3D data and over 85,000 km
of 2D data.
- Key areas: Offshore Mediterranean , Red Sea/Gulf of Suez,
Western Desert, Onshore East Europe, North Sea, Gulf of
Mexico, Onshore East Africa, offshore West Africa, Arabian
Gulf and many other areas.